We’re passionate about healthy, delicious food.
Never about diets.
This is because most diets nowadays are too dogmatic.
“You can’t eat carbs!”
“You can’t eat meat!”
“You can only eat fruits!”
Not saying that these methods never produce results… Almost anything is better than the standard American diet. But for most people, it’s easier to be consistent with healthy eating than a restrictive diet.
Here is the difference between a diet vs a healthy, delicious lifestyle:
Diet places a focus on food as the enemy. Health focuses on food as delicious fuel. We can see this dichotomy in other aspects:
- Diet: Calories/macros. Health: Nutrients.
- Diet: Noticing my bad habits. Health: Noticing my good habits.
- Diet: A temporary regimine. Health: A lasting lifestyle.
- Diet: How much am I losing? Health: How much am I gaining?
- Diet: Numbers on the scale. Health: Quality of life and how I feel.
And most importantly: Diets have a finish line. Health is a life-long journey!
Shift your perspective and your life will change!